- About Us
- Spare Parts
- Contact Us
Elevator Uninterruptible Power Supply, also called UPS, can ensure that the elevator system continues to work for a period of time after a power outage so that users can not get stuck in the elevator.
Elevator Uninterruptible Power Supply, also called UPS, can ensure that the elevator system continues to work for a period of time after a power outage so that users can not get stuck in the elevator. It mainly plays two roles in elevators: one is emergency use to prevent sudden power failure from affecting normal work; the other is to eliminate the instability of the motor caused by the power surge, instant high voltage, and instant low voltage on the mains.
Scope of application: all elevators
1. Rated power: 0.5KVA
2. Battery type: High-energy sealed maintenance-free lead-acid battery (large-capacity battery cannot be externally equipped)
3. Input voltage range: 220V±30%V
4. Input frequency range: 50Hz±15%Hz
5. Output voltage range: 220V±10%V
6. Output frequency range: 50Hz±1%Hz
7. Output socket: two national standards
8. Noise value (dBA): <40
9. Product weight: 6kg
1. Elevator Uninterruptible Power Supply adopts high-power battery, long inverter discharge time.
2. Metal shell, ultra wide range of voltage stabilization and frequency stability.
3. The actual output power is large, and the load can be started by DC.
4. Intelligent battery management system to extend battery life.
5. DC startup, UPS and load can be started without mains.