- About Us
- Spare Parts
- Contact Us
Elevator Sliding Resistor is also called a sliding line rheostat, which usually includes terminal, sliding sheet, resistance wire, metal rod and porcelain tube.
Elevator Sliding Resistor is also called a sliding line rheostat, which usually includes terminal, sliding sheet, resistance wire, metal rod and porcelain tube. Its adjusting resistance track is usually circular, and the adjusting track is linear. And the movement of the adjusting rod is along the main axis of the track. Our Elevator Sliding Resistor has high quality and is really a good choice for you.
Scope of application: all elevators
Product certification: CCC
Performance parameters: with bracket; braking resistor specification: 100W/100Ω
Working temperature: -55℃ ~ +275℃
1. Elevator Sliding Resistor has shock resistance, humidity resistance, heat resistance and good heat dissipation.
2. Winding on the ceramic rod and then welding the joints to produce accurate resistance values and extend life.
3. Excellent heat resistance, small temperature coefficient of resistance, linear change.
4. Resistant to short-term overload, low noise, no change in resistance over the years.
5. Good explosion-proof performance and protection.