- About Us
- Spare Parts
- Contact Us
Elevator Light Sensor Switch controls the switch by illuminance. When the brightness of the environment reaches a certain set value, the switch will turn on; if it does not reach the set value, it will turn off.
Elevator Light Sensor Switch controls the switch by illuminance. When the brightness of the environment reaches a certain set value, the switch will turn on; if it does not reach the set value, it will turn off. It is a multi-function time control switch that integrates the two functions of light control and ordinary time control. The light control probe (function) and the time control function can be activated at the same time according to the need for energy saving, which will achieve the best energy saving effect
Elevator Light Sensor Switch is an automatic control product based on photosensitive technology. It has good photosensitive detection performance, can detect the intensity of light well, so as to achieve the effect of on or off. In addition to being used in elevators, it can also be widely used for automatic lighting in corridors, corridors, warehouses, garages, basements, toilets, etc.
Model: GPCS1461D001, GPCR0104D001
Scope of application: all elevators
1. Application voltage USP: 10-30vdc
2. Current consumption: 40mA (no load)
3. Output saturation: NPN: ＜ 0.5V (IL = 100mA); PNP：＜2.0V(Il=100mA)
4. Output NPN / PNP (short circuit protection).
5. Capacitance load: maximum 100nF
6. Response time: 1ms maximum
7. Output current: maximum 200mA
8. Slot spacing: 26mm
9. Repeat accuracy: 0.5mm maximum
10. Lagging action: 1.0mm maximum
11. Minimum optical reserve: 10000%
12. Ambient light: 1000000lux
13. Temperature range: - 20-60 ℃
14. Cable: 3 × 0.25mm
15. Protection grade: IP65
16. EMC：EN12015, EN12016